The WYPW ‘OPEN’
Print rooms Re-Launch / Private View / Open Studios and more…
On Friday 10 October, WYPW is hosting a very special event to celebrate the recent improvements made to our facilities as well as the Flourish 2014 exhibition. The evening will include:
- An ‘In Conversation’ event with last year’s Flourish winner Scarlette Homeshaw and fellow printmaker Kevin Holdaway, combined with a live demonstration of their printmaking processes
- Further live demonstrations of printmaking techniques led by artists Jenny Thomas and Kathryn Desforges
- Open studios- allowing you to embark on a self-guided tour of the building and visit the wide-ranging artists based at WYPW
- ‘A Walk Through Printmaking’ – an informative exhibition showcasing printmaking techniques in our foyer and stairwell
- A special private view of our Flourish 2014 exhibition as well as the announcement of the Flourish Printmaker of the Year 2014 (click here for more details).
The event will begin at 5pm, with wine, beer and delicious canapés available.
All ages welcome.
A full schedule of activities will be announced soon.