New for September 2016! Student and Graduate Membership – £30 per year + £15 induction fee
Are you a student aged 18 or over, or graduated within the past two years? Then our new membership is for you. Show your student card at your induction, you can then benefit from student membership for the duration of your studies. Once you have graduated you can then become a graduate member and benefit at the low rate for the next two years, bargain!
You will have access to our print facilities and exhibition opportunities all in a lively and supportive environment.
In addition to the annual membership the hourly workshop charge is £3.00/hr. This is payable on a pay-as-you-go basis, rounded up to the nearest half hour.
The Small Print or Terms and Conditions (T’s & C’s)
- Graduate – you must have graduated within the past two years, proof will be required at your induction, so bring along your certificate and it will give you membership at the special graduate rate.
- Students – please show your student card at your induction.
- Gives access to all workshop facilities during opening hours.
- Booking system and drop-in available.
- Technical support 3 days a week.
- Regular members’ opportunities bulletin.
- Opportunities to participate in exhibitions and print fairs.
- Specialist materials at affordable prices.
- 10% discount on our course programme.
- Contact with our community of printmakers.
Our membership is heavily subsidised through our grants and other activities, as we wish to keep our membership prices at a reasonable level, please note all bookings cancelled in less than 24 hours notice will be charged for.
What your hourly fee includes:
- Use of all workshop equipment, including light sensitive emulsion and screen cleaner, etching chemicals, developers for photo-processes, etc. Black ink for etching and relief printing is also included in your hourly fee.
What your hourly fee does not include:
- Storage – if you would like to store materials, screens, etc, at the workshop, there is additional annual charge of £20, payable on your induction session.
- Screen hire – if you would like to use our screens there is an additional charge £1.50 per screen per day.
- Paper, inks, print medium, metal plates, masking tape and other sundries. These can be bought from our shop.